- About 8 million people in northern Ethiopia are targeted to receive humanitarian assistance until the end of the year.
- In Amhara, tens of thousands of people are reportedly displaced from South Wello, North Wello & Wag Hemra zones to Debre Berhan City in North Shewa Zone because of active fighting
- More than 16,000 displaced people were evicted from primary schools in Tigray since beginning of November.
- No humanitarian supplies, including cash, have arrived in Tigray for almost a month. Fuel has not arrived since beginning of August.
- Humanitarian partners in Afar and Amhara are scaling up the response in accessible areas, assisting more than 150,000 people with food in both regions during the reporting period.
Please @OCCHA_Ethiopia call a spade is a spade! The genocidal government of .@AbiyAhmedAli is blocking the fuel & cash, among other things.